|So interesting, but so huge! Where to go? (click to expand)|
• Description: Our best-selling PRIVATE DAY TOUR --Scroll (way) down for extensive information!
• When: 10 am, daily 365 days/year, rain or shine (this tour is only available by booking ahead through our 'Booking' menu entry above)
• Duration: 6 hours (10am to 1pm, then a light-lunch intermission with your choice of lunch --cost not included-- at some typical 'Argentine food' place and then we continue walking from 2pm to 5pm approx.)
• Price: US$270 (up to 3 people)
• Discounts: n/a
• Meet: Unless otherwise specified, the Day Tours of Buenos Aires departs usually at 10am at the corner of Florida & Paraguay Sts., outside the 'Florida Garden' cafe. Look for our guides, wearing 'BA-Walking-Tours' jackets, shirts or baseball caps. Get printable, bilingual ('good-for-taxi' or asking) directions here, or see map here.
• Note: This is a fun & comprehensive walking tour in English. It was specifically designed by our guides for savvy travelers with little time or tight agendas. It includes over 75 main city landmarks and lots of stories and explanations as well as off-the-beaten-track portions of the Historical Downtown, Recoleta, Palermo, Barrio Norte and La Boca neighbourhoods (La Boca is only offered as optional depending on your guide's availability and not included in the BA-in-a-Day Walk).
If you have a few more hours to spare in BA, we recommend that you also do our “Buenos Aires Neighborhoods” tour. This is a unique walking tour that explores the hidden gems of Buenos Aires while visiting two different neighborhoods that you will not find in guidebooks. It includes uncommonly visited city landmarks that deviate from your typical tourist locations. Because we enter many of the buildings that we visit you will get an extra personal experience of each place that you don’t get with our BA in a day walk. This is the tour to get some insight into local life, to learn about our local food, to see what the locals do and to have an authentic local cultural experience in “non touristic neighborhoods”. With this tour combination you will be able to leave the city with the feeling that you have fully experienced Buenos Aires.
After this enjoyable Day Tour of Buenos Aires walk you will understand Buenos Aires (and Argentina!!) much better. It includes over 75 main city landmarks, and though it is not a strenuous walk, it is a long one: to see all these landmarks we do need to keep a quick pace--or cover a bit less: you decide. Full itinerary will be covered depending on time and circumstances at time of tour. We'll stop for coffee, snacks or refreshments along the walk, at emblematic cafes of cultural or historical value. Snacks, drinks, hotel pickup, transportation, foot massage, mid-life-counseling, good sense of humour and gratuities are not included (actually massage, counseling and good sense of humour are not even available!).
• Some key sights:
Note: If you want to wrap-up your experience of all that is relevant to BA in just one day, you can also book our 'Tango Night Out' as well for that night, and relax enjoying a superb, typical Tango dinner-show.